Are your first aid kits and defibrillators ready for a medical emergency?
Parasol has been providing first aid kit resupply and AED functionality inspections in Canberra for over 25 years.
Ensure your workplace meets the current standards and is ready for an emergency by using our mobile resupply service.
One low fee that covers:
- Compliance inspection
- No minimum or maximum kit numbers
- Defibrillator functionality
* First aid supplies, defibrillator batteries and pads sold additionally at our competitive market rates.
Our technicians come to your site to:
- Ensure your kits meet current industry standards including construction, retail, and hospitality
- Replace any used or outdated supplies
- Update compliance labels and signage
- Undertake defibrillator functionality inspections, battery and pad replacement
- Provide advice and obligation free quotations on any additional first aid needs
Why Choose Us
Years of experience
High quality medical grade products
Send booking enquiry
What our customer say about us
At Parasol EMT, as part of maintaining our high standards surveys every participant to ensure we are meeting their needs. Our students had the following to say:
“the trainer conducted the course with good humour. The anecdotes were a helpful way of explaining the importance of first aid, and they were interesting.”
“the best aspect of the course is the practical component. The instructor was very engaging and knowledgeable. The course was explained very well and clear.”
“Our instructor was very nice and worked well to ensure the session was informative and engaging.”
“The scenarios were very helpful and the trainer was so engaging, with his knowledge, experience and patience in teaching people the best way to offer first aid.”