This training is suitable for companies and organisations which require selected members of staff to be trained as building emergency wardens‚ and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies.
This unit covers the conducting of fire team operations in resources and infrastructure industries. It includes the planning and preparing for work, fighting or containing fires and finalising operations.
This training is suitable for companies and organisations which require their staff to be trained for fire emergencies, and will provide participants with the skills to initiate basic fire fighting in the workplace.
The skills and knowledge developed in this course are suitable for those persons who are nominated to undertake the workplace Fire Safety Officer role and responsibilities. This course comprises of the nationally accredited units of competency
• PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
• PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
• PUAWER004B Respond to workplace emergencies
• PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency organisation
• PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
• PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies